Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading estate agent. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with an established, forward-thinking company. The Marketing Executive will promote the company and create brand awareness across all digital platforms to drive sustainable growth across the Group. The Marketing Executive will ensure that all the marketing channels are constantly updated with relevant and fresh material and ensure that the correct audiences and platforms are being targeted to gain maximum exposure.
- Monitoring, generating content for weekly newsletters for our clients across 4 branches.
- Providing monthly reports about website activity (SEO).
- Weekly meetings with senior management to pitch ideas and showcase the scheduled content.
- Monitoring, generating content for all social media channels.
- Providing monthly reports on social media activity.
- Planning, creating and reporting on email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Bringing your own experience and analysis to identify gaps in our marketing strategy.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years marketing experience
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing or related field
- Excellent time management - be able to forecast their diary and meet deadlines
- Self starter -someone who is motivated to succeed and be innovative in their approach
- Creative - can think outside the box and can bring new ideas to the table
- Resourceful - you will need to work hard to make the most of all the material you will be working with and know when to use what and how
- Attention to detail - ensuring everything that goes public is executed to the highest level and viewers trust the company from the online presence
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus and Career Progression.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.