Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a market leading organisation. The Marketing Executive will be working across an extensive portfolio alongside a range of homegrown brands. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing all aspects of Marketing for the Group.
- Work on allocated brands as agreed with the Head of Marketing, actively plan and implement all marketing activity
- Complete both internal & external Marketing Plans for allocated brands on a quarterly basis and communicate to relevant brand contacts where appropriate
- Attend meetings, web conferences and participate in regular calls with Sales Managers/Site Directors and manufacturers for allocated brands as and when required to discuss progress, results and objectives
- Prepare for and contribute to departmental marketing meeting to review campaigns, discuss plans and share ideas
- Social media monitoring, management and advertising for Facebook, Twitter, Linked In & Instagram channels to include responding to and handling customer queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with third party agencies contracted by Group and by manufacturers to ensure effective marketing support
- Ensure all advertising complies with manufacturer requirements and advertising standards
- Update and maintain Group website content with relevant content on an ongoing basis
- Support used vehicle advertising and photography process to include quality control in line with company guidelines
- Provide detailed briefs to Graphic Designer and Comms agency
- Provide Sales Managers/Site Directors for allocated brands with campaign results with the help/guidance of the Head of Marketing on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Any other duties role may involve
- Possess a second level qualification and/or degree in marketing or related discipline
- 2 years experience in a marketing or related role
- A confident communicator willing to put forward solutions and opinion
- Creative flair with originality
- Strong IT & written skills with exceptional attention to detail, working with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Must be able to work on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team on group projects & tasks
- Full valid driving licence
- 2 years' experience of social media advertising to include a demonstratable working knowledge of Meta Business Manager suite
- CIM or similar qualification in digital marketing
- Previous experience of the Automotive Industry
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Performance Bonuses, Pension, Office Perks, Employee Development Programs, Employee Discounts, Free Parking, Cycle to Work, Referral Bonus, Life Insurance, Long Service Recognition, Wellbeing Scheme and Social Opportunities.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.