Marketing Executive - Dublin 12
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working a market leading company with significant growth plans for 2022. As part of this expansion they are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join their team.
The purpose of this role will be to assist in the formulation of strategies to develop business and build lasting connections with their commercial customers. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is the primary source of lead generation and seen as key to future growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will therefore have a passion for all things marketing and be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and understand how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing future revenue.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to develop and build a lasting connection with customers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Launch optimised online adverts to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in our website SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels (Mailchimp etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with our Principles to coordinate and optimise marketing opportunities.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Assisting in other non-digital marketing activities as and when required. (Trade shows etc.)
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience in a Marketing position within a busy B2B commercial environment
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (a team player)
- A self-starter with the ability to work remotely using their own initiative
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €40,000 - €50,000 depending on experience.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For further information, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.