Marketing and Bids Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing and Bids Executive on behalf of a market leading construction company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with an established organisation. The Marketing and Bids Executive will work closely with the Business Development Manager and Team, Internal departments and external supply chain helping to deliver the central business development functions. Our client is currently rebranding and so this is a very exciting time to join an energetic and growing company.
- Support the Business Development and site teams with the delivery of the marketing plan
- Create written marketing content for online & hard copy literature
- Planning & delivery of marketing campaigns
- Ambassador of company branding - providing advice and support to the company and external bodies
- Measure and report on content engagement
- Keeping abreast of digital trends
- Review and analyse PQQ/ tender documents
- Creating & proof-reading written content
- Preparing case studies of completed projects
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Review, feedback and edit bid responses as appropriate
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3 years experience in a similar role- Marketing or Copywriting
- Hold a Marketing / Communications qualification
- Training and experience of using digital design tools
- Construction industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
The successful Marketing and Bids Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience plus Bonus and Private Medical & Life Insurance.
The Marketing and Bids Executive role will be based in County Tyrone with opportunity for hybrid working.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.