Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Manager for an exceptional manufacturing firm. Our client designs, manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products to the power industries, created to solve many of the key problems facing these sectors in the modern world.
The Marketing Manager will use a multitude of platforms and channels to build thought leadership and profile for the brand within the Rail Sector as well as the growing Renewable Energy sector. Content creation and building engagement with industry stakeholders and customers is key to this role, and you'll work closely with the wider marketing team as well as experts/spokespeople within the business groups to build the identity as a key partner in the future of rail and renewable energy networks.
- Working in partnership with the CMO, Campaign Manager and members of the marketing team as well as heads of business groups to execute on the marketing objectives and campaign priorities.
- Investigating trends around Rail infrastructure requirements in North America as well as across Europe with High Speed lines and Light Rail expansion.
- Advising on market trends and developments within customer organisations and the growing renewables sector for Gas generation and upgrading plants being installed throughout Europe.
- Project managing communications campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Scheduling and executing content plans and agreed messaging on various social and digital networks including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Working with copy and designers to create effective and appropriate materials for identified audiences and personas.
- Monitor and evaluate competitors and other industry players for potential collaboration, open working and strategic partnerships.
- Working with Sales teams to gather feedback and test messaging and tactics.
- Reporting campaign results and adjusting plans and budgets accordingly
- 6 years' experience working on the development and execution of a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- B2B experience required.
- Bachelor's degree. (Marketing, business administration or related field ideally.)
- Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Knowledge of building content programs via LinkedIn, Sales Navigator/Point Drive and working with external media partners for PR and profile building purposes.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work in a cross functional marketing team and deliver across disciplines for overall results.
- Excellent time management, able to balance multiple projects at once.
- Experience of working within a fast-moving technology sector would be an advantage or knowledge of the Rail industry would be desirable but not essential.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation an advantage.
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland