Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading IT company. The Marketing Manager will develop and drive the marketing strategy, producing engaging marketing campaigns that generate new business leads and additional revenue opportunities with existing customers.
- Develop and deliver a marketing strategy to attract new business leads.
- Build and manage the marketing budget, measuring ROI.
- Build and deliver content-based lead generation and nurturing campaigns to surpass revenue targets.
- Monitor and manage all leads including verification/qualification and lead nurturing.
- Create materials to help nurture qualified leads and move them along the buyer's journey.
- Write rich content that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, case studies, eBooks, articles etc.), from conception to delivery - with a focus on long-form pieces.
- Interview customers, industry experts and internal product teams for industry thought leadership content.
- Promote content through a number of digital channels including email, social media, advertising, SEO and the company website.
- Effectively use a marketing automation platform to create landing pages, call to actions, emails, workflows and other digital campaign assets.
- Monitor and manage all marketing performance using the HubSpot marketing automation platform.
- Monitor and manage all telesales activity against lead generation goals.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to adjust strategy and execution as required, based on results.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Management.
- A Bachelor's Degree (at a 2:1 grade or above) in a Marketing, Business or English related subject
- 3years' experience in aB2B, content marketing focused role
- Experience of building sales pipeline via market, customer and competitor awareness / intelligence / analysis
- Proven experience in a content creation role.
- Experience of lead qualification and nurturing
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner through producing written materials (blogs, case studies etc.)
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management, product teams, external agencies and customers
- Demonstrable passion for building relationships and supporting sales activity
- Currently holds independent right to work in the UK
- Experience of marketing automation tools e.g. HubSpot
- Experience in a marketing role within the software sector
- Drinks industry knowledge or experience
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus a market-leading discretionary bonus scheme for all permanent staff, healthcare provision, flexible working, wellbeing incentives, regular social events and a host of training and development opportunities.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland