Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading retail group for a Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful enterprise, who has built a reputation for innovation and excellence in the retail space across the UK and Northern Ireland. The Marketing Manager will execute marketing campaigns and oversee all output from the marketing team.
- Execute the marketing activity calendar in conjunction with the marketing and retail teams, to deliver planned seasonal retail campaigns, key product launches, promotions and events by planning and overseeing all output from the marketing team including radio, direct mail, PR, social media, email and instore.
- Contribute to the planning of the 2022 seasonal marketing calender in conjunction with the retail teams.
- Develop new creative content ideas and maintain current standards for social media channels to engage with our customers and local community and oversee the quality of content creation with the marketing team.
- Manage the implementation of a new CRM system.
- Develop / oversee clear and concise print and digital briefs to the in-house designer to maximise output and quality.
- Working closely with the ecommerce team to ensure that the websites reflect the seasonal marketing calendar and create an engaging customer experience.
- Working closely with the ecommerce team on developing paid digital campaigns to target and retarget potential customers and optimise online sales.
- Develop relationships with key concessions/brands to maximise cooperative advertising and marketing opportunities.
- Develop strategic relationships with suppliers, agencies and media, negotiating the best possible price or commercial deal to maximise return on investment.
- Coordinate/oversee print requirements from store teams and orders with external printers.
- Provide analysis to assess the success of the marketing strategy and provide recommendations based on the findings.
- Leadership of a small established team, providing a highly visible, competent leadership style that is consistent with company values.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Degree in Marketing or related subject with a minimum of 3 years' experience. Experience in retail preferred but not required.
- Experience in all areas of marketing (e.g. brand management, marketing communications, e-commerce and social media).
- Prior management experience is required.
- Proven track record in creating and implementing strategic marketing plans.
- Experience of budget management, including cost savings and supplier negotiation.
- Ability to motivate, manage and inspire staff.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies.
- Commercial awareness and ability to react decisively to the market conditions.
- A multi-tasker who is highly organised, thorough and able to manage changing priorities and juggle workload accordingly.
- Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines, whilst managing expectations across the business.
- Strong copywriting skills - advertising copy, direct mail, press releases.
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager can be based in the office or work from home..
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.