Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing and brand plans to deliver revenue and margin growth across the family of brands.
As a key member of the Business Development function, the Marketing Manager will lead a team of Marketing Executives, coaching and mentoring the team to deepen skills and expertise. This role involves all aspects of the marketing mix, and experience of managing multi-channel campaigns where your experience of web, digital, video, e-marketing, print and display will be required to deliver results.
- Provide leadership for a team of marketing executives to create a performance culture by coaching and mentoring, developing depth of skills, and enhancing overall team effectiveness.
- In collaboration with the Head of Business Development, develop and execute the marketing strategy to deliver revenue and margin growth, raise brand awareness and presence across various channels.
- Develop and report concise data driven metrics to inform priorities and action plans; set, create and refine key objectives for activity to drive an increase in performance of KPI's.
- Support the Product Managers in their quest to develop and launch products into new and existing markets; Be a key pillar in creating and delivering product launch strategy.
- Effectively manage digital marketing to ensure maximum exposure across all platforms, monitoring, optimising and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activity to the Head of Business Development.
- Responsible for brand management, creating 'best-in-class' positioning and embedding the company brand and corporate identity in all collateral.
- Research and analyse market trends to make recommendations for strategic direction based on developments in technology and the sector.
- Build relationships with key customers and stakeholders to understand their requirements, exploring options to support their business to strengthen brand awareness, marketing of products and increase sales.
- Plan an exhibitions and trade shows calendar to ensure the company exhibit at all key exhibitions and shows. Support the sales team through attending exhibitions and shows.
- Manage the annual marketing budget to ensure effectiveness and a valuable ROI.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years' experience in a marketing management role
- Experience in leading a team and prioritising workload
- Experience in digital platforms demonstrating knowledge in how to optimise and drive performance
- Experience in the design, management and reporting of marketing campaigns and content plans
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in developing marketing strategies
- Experience in driving brands, their presence and effectiveness in reaching key personas
- A third level qualification in Marketing or a related field
- 5 years' experience in a marketing management role
- Experience in the use of software packages such as Photoshop, in-design, premiere pro and google analytics
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £40,000 - 50,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.