The Client: The Client is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing and servicing business working on solutions to environmental food waste problems
- Responsibility for development of web design and ecommerce for the company
- Develop the social media presence of the company including domains, twitter, Facebook etc.
- Develop marketing strategies both nationally and internationally
- Analyse marketing and sales data and analytics to develop insights and make recommendations for improvement.
- Co-ordinate and travel to marketing events in the UK, Europe and USA to support our sales teams and host incoming visits.
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- 5 years experience
- Extensive knowledge of Web Design and E Commerce
- Graphic Design Capabilities via Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent social media skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of analytics
- Proven ability to plan and manage national and international marketing campaigns and grow the Company's national and export sales turnover.
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression with training on the best machines, equipment and new technologies
- Private Health Insurance for the Successful Applicant, Partner and Children (T's & C's Apply)
- 30 Days Paid Holidays p.a.
- Group Death in service benefit
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.