Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of our client who operate at the leading edge of mobile telecommunications. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, analysing and optimizing all marketing activities to achieve pipeline goals. The Marketing Manager will assist with the development, design and delivery of all internal and external marketing communications encompassing all marketing channels and supporting the overarching business objectives.
- Create, implement and manage the company's marketing strategy
- Manage the company's digital strategy, online channels and tools including Google Analytics and AdWords
- Maintain & update the company's WordPress website
- Develop content for online channels and manage SEO to help drive engagement
- Manage relationships with external agencies to deliver the marketing strategy
- Support in the design, development and delivery of all external marketing communications including PR, marketing/sales collateral, email campaigns, blogs, advertising and tradeshow events
- Ensure all internal and external communications are compliant with brand guidelines and corporate messaging
- Market research as required
- Coordinate marketing activities to generate leads and retain existing customers
- Assist with business development activities and support other departments in the process
- Recommend and review go to market plans and marketing campaigns for clients and ensure mobile operator guidelines are adhered to
- Any other duties role may involve
- Possess a marketing, PR or business-related degree
- 3 years Marketing Management experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong digital marketing experience including WordPress, SEO and Google Ads
- Evidence of good copywriting skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Agency management experience
- Flexible, responsive and works well on own initiative
- Ability to work remotely and from the office when required
- Member of a relevant professional organisation
- Possess a digital marketing qualification
- Experience in the telecommunication and/or technology sector
- Experience of working with graphic design packages including Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in Mailchimp
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in working with CRM systems
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will involve working from home and from the office in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.