Job title: Marketing Manager
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. We are an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 160 corporate employees.
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Public Affairs team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the Operational coordination and reporting for the marketing strategy and supporting plans. The ideal candidate will be required to deputise for the Director of Marketing and Public Affairs when appropriate and handle the operational day to day management of the marketing and public affairs team.
Specifically, the role will deliver on the following key areas:
Strategy & Management
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Public Affairs to implement the company marketing strategy to support the aims of the overall corporate business plan.
- Ensure delivery of cost effective and appropriate marketing initiatives within agreed budgets
- Monitoring the implantation and success of the overall marketing strategy
- Development and reporting for systems to accurately measuring return on investment
Brand Awareness and Development
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Public Affairs to enhance all company brands in order to support the aims of the business plan.
- Coordinate all day-to-day brand activity
- Enhance brand communications - develop, implement, and review on an ongoing basis providing reports to the Director
- Developing and implementing a social media and web-based strategy to enhance the overall brand awareness of Staffline Ireland
People Management and Development
- Day to day management of the Marketing and Public Affairs Team
- Setting agreed performance targets and management system with the Director of Marketing and Public Affairs for staff
- Development of Continued Professional Development opportunities for team members on an ongoing basis
- Five years' experience of direct line management of at least two staff members
- Demonstrable experience of working in a large complex commercial organisation managing multiple brands
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing a marketing strategy using social media as the main implementation intervention
- Strong commercial awareness of the UK and Ireland business sector and sound business acumen
- 3rd level degree in marketing, business, or a relevant subject area or equivalent level 6 qualification with at least five years of relevant experience of working in marketing, communications, business development or an operational sales environment.
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout ROI and NI.
- At least 5 years' experience in Project Management
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- A proven networker with the natural ability to develop strong business relationships at different levels.
- Master level degree in a relevant subject (business, public relations, marketing) and 7 years relevant business experience operating in a commercial sales & marketing environment
- Competitive base salary & Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add family
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity
- Annual recognition Awards
- Recognised industry Qualification (ERC)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Monday 11th of April 2022 at 4pm.