Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading supplier to the construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company, marketing leading brands.
- Implementing the marketing strategy; SEO, website, social media and PR
- Driving brand awareness across digital and traditional platforms
- Lead marketing initiatives which will yield short and long gains and sustainable growth
- Identifying key areas for promotional opportunities and representing the brands at trade shows
- Campaign Management; ezine campaigns etc.
- Develop content for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders on placement, branding and strategy
- Competitor and market research to identify market trends and opportunities
- Measurement of marketing activity; analysis and evaluation of results
- Creation of marketing materials
- Marketing presentations; working with sales team
- Any other duties role may involve
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a similar discipline
- Previous experience in Marketing/Brand Management role
- Proven track record in creating and implementing strategic marketing plans.
- Commercial awareness and ability to react decisively to the market conditions
- Identifying and building build rapport with prospects and clients
- Strong user of IT systems and packages to include MS Office
- Strong communication skills
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus, car, fuel card, health insurance and pension.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.