|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Tara Burns|
|Job ref||DD000251P _1652094054|
Reporting directly to the CEO, our client seeks to hire an experienced marketing manager to lead international business growth efforts. The chosen candidate will focus on market penetration, content creation and relationship building into key markets, with a special focus on the healthcare market, across both manufacturers and healthcare providers.
The organisations offering is deeply technical, and its product portfolio is still being developed. This role is ideally suited to a B2B marketing person with a minimum of 5 years' experience, with a background in SaaS and an understanding of the US market. This role is based in Ireland but supports remote or hybrid variations, depending on the person's location. Occasional time in the Dundalk office would be required, on a flexible basis. This is a hands-on role that also requires strategic vision alongside the ability to build audiences, drive engaging content, build networks, and grow brand voice across multiple channels.
This person will be as excited about the strategy as they are about execution and analysis. This individual will be comfortable working under their own initiative, and is fascinated with technology, connectivity, and the future of healthcare. This person will be responsible for the marketing budget and management of support partners, as well as the training and development of the in-house marketing function as the company continues to scale its business offering.
- We seek applications from candidates with the following experience
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, as the marketing function is developed.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution in international markets, across multiple channels, including email, content, social and virtual events.
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition tactics for audience building.
- PR and social media management in line with the overall company strategy.
- Directing a flow of valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts our target groups with a strong focus on key audiences in the US.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely, in line with sales goals.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse customer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Minimum 5 years in a technology marketing role, with a proven track record delivering high impact marketing campaigns.
- Deep domain knowledge of B2B, SaaS and international marketing strategy best practice.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimising paid LinkedIn campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and written communication.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.