Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Manager of behalf of a market leader in their industry. The Marketing Manager will create engaging content, using digital tools and platforms. The Marketing Manager will promote the business profile which will involve creating social media content and marketing and advertising on social platforms.
- Development of the company brand.
- Responsible for ongoing review of the brand, enhancing company's visibility.
- Optimising conversions with potential customers.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of the marketing communication.
- Coordinate timelines for campaigns.
- Content creation for the website and social media.
- Working with the sales team to generate leads.
- Update and maintain company website using Shopify software.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Qualification in marketing /communications, or similar discipline
- Experience developing & executing advertising and promotional campaigns across all media and social platforms
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- An understanding of brand value
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.