Marketing Manager - Dublin 12
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a motivated and creative marketing manager to take up a permanent role with a market leading supplier of Industrial products predominantly to the manufacturing sector.
This company has produced some outstanding business results in the past few years - the successful candidate will be keen to help them move to the next stage of an exciting business plan. Digital marketing experience will be a must as a key focus of the role will be to manage and maintain their b2b online sales platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, execute, manage and monitor marketing strategies
- Content management of website, brochures and client communications
- Coordinate and maintain b2b eshop
- Manage all social media platforms
- Proactively promote brand awareness
- Track analytics of social media to form better strategies
- Distribution of regular marketing/promotional material to customer database
- Manage participation in exhibitions and trade shows
- Liaising closely with the sales team to create effective marketing campaigns
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Approximately 4-5 years of experience managing a busy marketing function
- Experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment will be highly desirable
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- A proven track record in digital marketing and the management of an online sales platform
- A proven track record in marketing strategy development
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create all forms of content
- Super IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, as well as reliability and integrity with the ability to establish rapport and successfully work with all areas of the business
If you are an enthusiastic, results driven and pro-active marketing professional seeking a role where you will have ownership of a busy marketing function, then this could be the role for you!
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent role will be based in South Dublin and will pay a salary in the region of €60,000, depending on experience along with a hybrid working option.