Marketing Manager - Online Fashion Retailer
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for a driven and motivated Marketing Manager to join an established Irish fashion retailer taking responsibility for growing the eCommerce and marketing function of the organisation. Working closely with the Senior Management team, the successful candidate will be a point of leadership for a close, dynamic and collaborative team.
Interested applicants will take responsibility for the following:
- Lead the creation and management of the marketing campaign calendar, ensuring effective brand messaging and developing revenue growth through online and offline activity
- Leading the annual, promotional and weekly planning processes in conjunction with the Buying team and Senior Management
- Identify key sales drivers across product categories, seasonal campaigns and promotional cycles
- Compile, analyse and interpret various marketing and e-commerce analytics
- Oversee the online store sales performance in line with forecasted sales projections and manage the continuous development and enhancement of the online presence
- Champion the brand on all channels of communication including the management of relationships with various agencies and media partners
- Act as the key point of contact for all PR related activities and represent the Company on all media platforms in a positive manner, taking into consideration the Company brand and values.
- Develop, manage and grow several various customer-focused marketing programmes, including the operation of our Loyalty Card, Click and Collect and other ongoing campaigns
- Manage and adhere to the Marketing and E-commerce Department budget as agreed with MD and Head of Commercial Finance
- Ensure compliance to legal requirements including Data Protection, licencing, Trademarks/logos and any other related legal requirements and activities
- Work and mentor the Marketing and E-commerce team in a collaborative and productive manner, including e-commerce photography, digital marketing, social media and graphic design personnel
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- A natural collaborator, you will have excellent interpersonal skills for communicating, negotiating and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. agencies)
- You will have strong eCommerce experience in managing online websites within a retail / direct response environment
- Experience in PPC, Adwords, and social media revenue generation is essential
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor team
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills [ both written and verbal
- Ability to influence people at all levels
- Results-focused with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- High understanding of consumer behaviour and influences on same
- A high degree of resilience and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and ever-changing environment
This permanent role will be based in South Dublin and will offer a competitive salary based on experience. Immediate online interviews will be held for suitable applicants.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. If you wish to hear more, call Laura directly on 086 1409232 for a confidential chat.