Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Marketing Officer based in the Dundalk area. Our client has grown significantly in recent times and as a result we have an immediate position for a Marketing officer.
This role will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. You will work closely with other employees in areas such as, production, sales, channel partners and our marketing agency.
- Support the wider teams with digital strategy & related requirements.
- Assist in the development and curation of engaging content for our partners/reps across various regions.
- Assist with the management of multiple social media platforms and pages.
- Work with our channel partners and marketing agency to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Liaise with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions, and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate.
- Monitor competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Write and proof-read creative copy.
- Organise events and product exhibitions.
- Update databases and use a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinate internal marketing.
Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Working experience of digital tools e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console, WordPress.
- Must be able to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet deadlines from multiple workstreams.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable presenting reports and providing recommendations with confidence to senior-level stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Team-working skills - the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- An enthusiasm for and an ability to operate and continuously add value the organisation.
- You have a natural ability and enthusiasm to quickly learn the nuances of an unfamiliar industry/offering.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Fluent English language (both written and oral.) An ability to write compelling marketing content is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or a related discipline.
- A proficiency across Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar level role, with hands-on experience auditing and managing various digital marketing activities, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience in content writing and optimisation of social channels including Facebook and LinkedIn.