To operate the Emydex Scale System whilst ensuring food safety, legality, quality and health and safety
Must operate the Emydex Scale System in line with Standard Operating Procedures
Ensure accuracy of information supplied
- Report Problems/issues to Team Leader/Supervisor
- Ensure you fully understand and comply with company requirements regarding Health and Safety and Hygiene, including PPE.
- Any other duties within the competency of the post holder as directed by management.
Ensure that you do not operate any machinery without receiving training and being confirmed as competent by a member of the Training Department.
Requirements, Experience and Person Specification:
Communication skills - written & oral
Be computer literate
Use of initiative
Decision making skills
Planning & Organisational Skills
Problem solving skills
Time management skills
Results and customer oriented
Understanding of key safety, legality and quality factors involved in the manufacture of pork products and how to apply this information in practice
Emydex Team Leader
Boning Hall Operatives
Assistant Factory Boning Hall Manager
- Ensure that you understand and adhere to your personal responsibilities with regard the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 or Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order SI 1978/1039:
o Take reasonable care for your own and other's health and safety while at work;
o Co-operate with your employer on health and safety matters.
o Anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare must not be intentionally or recklessly interfered with or misused.
o Responsible to ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, site rules and information and instruction given by your employer.
- To respect and honour the sentiment of the Cranswick ethical policies and codes of conduct, when interacting with your colleagues at all times.
- To work in an Environmental and Energy efficient manner and to respect and honour the sentiment of the Cranswick Environmental and Energy policies and Second Nature principles.
- To work in partnership with the Management team on site to be part of the Culture of the site which drives Food Safety, H&S, Ethical, Environmental and Energy behaviours.
Pay Rate: £9.79 Per Hour + Overtime £14.69
⏰Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am-2:30pm
If you are interested please call Lidia on 07384218448 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org