Rate of Pay: £12.95
Location: Duncrue Complex
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
To be responsible to the Property Officer (Building and Procurement) for:
- providing a focal point for the pro-active deployment of building services materials and resources in response to orders for building maintenance work received from departments;
- providing relief cover in any of the section's stores; and
- assisting in the development of appropriate monitoring and performance reporting systems and procedures.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out all assigned duties so as to ensure optimal performance and the achievement of the unit's financial and operational targets.
- To receive requests for non-stocked supplies from all Projects Managers or Forepersons across all trades, to source these and to raise and place all purchase orders as necessary.
- To pursue and expedite delivery of outstanding items for all contract areas and functions, and to record receipt of same.
- To organise and supervise the work of the Driver/Labourer.
- To deploy transport and associated staff as needed to ensure that supplies and materials are on site when required, and that such deliveries are coordinated in advance with projects managers and relevant operational staff.
- To assist as required in the creation and implementation of planned maintenance procedures.
- To monitor and control deployment of large items of plant (owned or hired).
- To assist in the creation and operation of appropriate administrative, monitoring and quality systems.
- To provide monitoring and performance data as required to the Property Officer (Building and Procurement), Project Managers and the Business and Administrative Manager.
- To use, maintain, control and develop the various information systems used within the section as directed, to provide ad hoc reports to senior management as required and to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all necessary input data.
- To provide relief cover for the stores personnel as dictated by holiday, sickness or other factors, including the keying and posting and amendment of relevant transactions, the raising of purchase orders and the physical issue and receipt of stocked items as directed.
- To assist and provide cover as required for the Works-Order Coordinator and the Technical Assistant as dictated by operational priorities and conditions.
- To participate in working groups, project teams and other ad hoc groupings, as directed by the Property Officer (Building and Procurement).
- To participate as directed in the client's selection interview procedure.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as directed by the Property Officer (Building and Procurement).
- To undertake the above duties in such a way as to protect and enhance the reputation and public profile of the client
Applicants must have at least one year's relevant experience in each of the following areas:
- carrying out administrative duties including raising works order requests in a timely manner within a building and maintenance environment;
- using Microsoft Office and other specialised software to update and maintain databases and assist in the production and collation of service based data; and
- liaising and coordinating with suppliers and customers regarding works orders raised to ensure service delivery.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Robyn Barry. Robyn.Barry@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.