Our client established in 1996 is a leading manufacturing company in its field, growing from strength to strength; they are seeking to recruit a Materials Planner to join their existing team at their site in Cookstown, Co Tyrone.
As the Materials Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Management of production materials from the global supply base using MRP and E-Kanban tools
- Inventory analysis and control
- Liaising with Engineering, Quality and Production in terms of bills of materials, engineering and supplier changes
- Work on Lean Projects to include, supply chain optimisation to increase customer value
- Develop the Data Analytics Capability through the use of software programmes
- Keep abreast of developments in the area of Data Analytics and continuously improve the processes on this
The successful Materials Planner must have:
Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Studies, Engineering or other associated disciplines
Excellent Analytical, Communication and Presentation skills.
While not essential, preference will be given to those with experience of Data Analytics and Reporting using data analysis programs e.g. DOMO, Power BI etc
Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Good understanding of working with data such as KPIs, stats, project milestones
Enthusiasm and self motivation
Capability of working with minimum supervision
Passion for innovation and personal development
- Excellent Salary
- Free parking
- Paid Holidays
- Life assurance
- Various schemes
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.