Measured Term Contract Quantity Surveyor
37.5 hours per week
Would you like to earn a competitive salary?
Would you welcome excellent career opportunities?
Are you looking for a role where you will gain 1st class training and personal development?
Do you want to work for an innovative company?
Our client is one of the UK's leading Facilities Management and Construction providers. They are an overgrowing company that is committed to investing in people and creating good conditions for them to work and excel. They are now seeking a talented MTC Quantity Surveyor to join their team and provide commercial support and delivery of planned & reactive maintenance, minor and major works projects in Northern Ireland.
- 33 holiday days per year with an additional days' holiday added per service year up to a maximum of 36 days
- Private health care scheme
- 1st class training and development
- 5% company pension plan
- Free life assurance - 6 times annual salary
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
- Quantify and produce minor works final accounts based on the PSA Schedule of Rates ensuring all are accurately completed and to programme.
- Quantify and produce monthly valuations for larger projects, measured and submitted at key milestones of the construction programme.
- Overall management of accounts submissions in accordance with company and contractual deadlines.
- Evaluation of sub-contractor applications & payment certificates.
- Produce accurate monthly work-in-progress (WIP) estimates of accrued revenue and cost liabilities, accounts programme and progress reports.
- Management & preparation of day work applications.
- Assist clients & operations teams to provide budgets & pre-measured quotations.
- Prepare and submit contract Variations / Compensation events as necessary
- A BTEC in Building Studies, Building Engineering, or Building management OR a HNC / HND / Degree in Quantity Surveying (including a commercial placement) or a minimum or four years' experience of managing cost elements of building projects, reactive maintenance and minor works projects.
- Demonstrate previous experience working on MTC contracts with a good knowledge of Schedule of Rates (PSA).
- Demonstrate previous experience in a QS role including account billing and calculating work in progress.
- Experience working with a computer-based cost management system, as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft excel & Word.
- Knowledge of the H&S at work (NI) order 1978 and current amendments