Full Time- Temp
Inspect, service, and repair all assets within client fleet register which includes a diverse range of specialist vehicles plant and equipment in accordance with manufacturer's specifications. Undertake works to include body repairs, spraying, welding and electronic diagnostics and repairs.
All Mechanics will be required to:
- Carry out within defined timelines major overhauls and diagnostic procedures and welding tasks as required on mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic systems that are in fault status. Determine cause and complete necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
- Conduct routine safety inspections on all fleet assets, vehicle plant and associated equipment. Complete all associated administration in accordance with the requirements of 'The Goods Vehicles Licensing of Operators Act, Northern Ireland (2010)'.
- Inspect and prepare a diverse range of vehicles for MOT/PSV tests and carry out pre-purchase inspections on vehicles to be purchased under Clientss loan scheme.
- Conduct routine technical inspections including preventative maintenance, servicing and complete any associated repairs in accordance with procedures to include welding, panel repairs and spraying.
- Review proposed new fleet assets and advise on potential quality, performance and sustainability on fit for purpose criteria.
It is essential that applicants possess all of the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Studies or equivalent.
- Full time served mechanic with 2 years' post apprenticeship experience.
Experience must include the following:
- Preparing vehicles for Goods Vehicles Certificate Inspections
- Repair of petrol and diesel engines
- Experience of Hydraulic electric and pneumatic systems
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. DERSL