Mechanic / Fitter - 1 full time & 1 part time
Mechanic / Fitter - 2 positions available (full time and part time)
The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
The post holder will carry out scheduled maintenance operations and repairs on vehicles, plant and equipment. The post holder will be expected to work on a wide range of vehicles including light commercial and specialist vehicles.
Hours of work: full time 37hrs per week & part time 14.5hrs per week
- Recognised Apprenticeship in Heavy and/or Light Vehicle or Plant maintenance
- Ability to work outside of normal office hours including evenings, weekends and public/bank holidays if needed
- Hold a full current driving licence and access to transport
- Good understanding of Health & Safety Legislation relevant to post
- Experience in undertaking safety inspections in accordance with Vehicle Operation Standards Association (VOSA) or equivalent
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
Rate of Pay: £14.38 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.