The Client: The Client is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing and servicing business working on solutions to environmental food waste problems
Working closely with the R&D and Engineering department, your duties will include: -
- Production of 3D models and technical drawings to ISO128.
- Designing and developing new products from concept to prototype stage.
- Liaise with other departments/offices to co-ordinate on projects and product development.
- The ability to work and collaborate as part of a team
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- Candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of previous work.
- Experience in Injection Moulding tool design for rubber and plastics parts would be beneficial.
- Design for manufacture working knowledge and experience of sheet metal processes.
- Good working knowledge of engineering principles such as fluid dynamics, material properties
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in software packages such as Solid Works and Auto CAD.
- Good numeracy and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression with training on the best machines, equipment and new technologies
- Private Health Insurance for the Successful Applicant, Partner and Children (T's & C's Apply)
- 30 Days Paid Holidays p.a.
- Group Death in service benefit
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.