We are excited to be working with a leading company in the Dungannon area to assist in their recruitment for a Mechanical Design Engineer
As the Mechanical Design Engineer your duties will include
- Manage the on-time completion, adherence to schedule, quality and cost of project design projects from design through to supporting build, installation, commissioning and final integration.
- To produce accurate BOM's, layout and fabrication drawings for projects and manage and liaise with customers and suppliers on design specifics/aesthetics & plant requirements
- Own quality and cost for all associated aftersales projects released within remit
- Ensure the design aspect of their assigned customer requirements meets and exceeds internal and customer expectations
- Liaison with Suppliers and company departments to ensure design is per manufacturing capabilities
- Co-ordinate and update Project Design Manager on ongoing assigned work status
- Ensure aftersales related snag work is prioritised and completed promptly
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will have the following
- Educated to degree or HND/HNC level in an Engineering discipline · Mechanical Engineering Degree Classification
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in an engineering design office
- Experience in BOM Creation, Draughting, Design for manufacture
- A proven track record of managing the design of projects (Circa + £0.5m)
- A very high level of Quality awareness
- Fluent in 3D CAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effective communication in writing, orally, and through presentations
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.