Working on behalf of my client I looking to attract applicants with a Mechanical Engineering background.
Mechanical Engineering - Carrickfergus Area - £Attractive
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Temporary Mechanical Engineer within the Mechanical Maintenance Team at my client site. The position will have responsibility for all aspects of the Mechanical maintenance activities associated with the plant. The role will have responsibility for integrity, safety and maintenance to include but not be restricted to pressure systems, coal and fuel oil systems, lifting equipment, fire fighting systems, CW systems and auxiliary systems.
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline or alternatively a third level qualification (HNC/HND) in an engineering discipline.
- Considerable experience of plant operations and / or maintenance.
- Experience of management of Staff and Contractors.
- Ability to plan and schedule work and knowledge of project management.
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and safety are maintained.
- Previous power station experience would be advantageous.
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to successfully manage, organise and control major projects to agreed standards.
- Willingness and ability to take a flexible approach to work and be prepared to respond to the changing needs of the organisation.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.