Mechanical Engineer - Intermediate Level
Mechanical Engineer- Intermediate Level
Temporary - Permanent
The Client : Our client is global leader in workforce management solutions offering staffing services to top companies across a variety of industries.
All aspects of Mechanical Engineering from design to testing, and certification.Mainly responding to customer requests of changes to the standard product offerings, designing new mechanical systems or components, defining test specifications,conducting tests on prototypes and supervising production operative with build and review of first article.
- Work within a cross-functional team to achieve the agreed deliverables, from concept to delivery
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing mechanical designs, using CAD modelling tools.
- Work across multiple projects and designs while meeting customer request dates
- Ensure designs meet and comply with all relevant quality and regulatory standards
- Support for production related issues, cost reduction exercises, as well as technical support of products in the field
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical ( or equivalent with experience)
- Proven experience in industrial setting
- CAD experience - Solidworks / Auto CAD with experience of creating detailed drawings, BOMs and specifications.
- Competency in designing machined metal & sheet metal parts.
- Hands on approach to design & testing ( Ability to assemble and modify prototypes etc)
- Strong communication skills with ability to work independently
Desirable Requirements :
- Experience working in a power/utilities industry
- Experience using FMEA, RCA, 8D tools
- Understanding Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing ( GD&T)
- Design for Manufacture ( DFM) and design for Reliability ( DFR) experience
Hours of Work :
Monday - Friday 08.30 17.00
Competitive Rate of pay ( depending on experience )
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.