Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
830-430 Monday to Thursday 830-4:15 Friday
Staffline Engineering are working in partnership with a leading local food manufacturing business who has a worldwide customer portfolio. My client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their offices in County Tyrone. This is an exciting time for a Maintenance Engineer who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Engineer will:
- Day to day mechanical maintenance duties
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- The Mechanical Maintenance Technician will complete repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Technician capacity of mechanical bias.
- Strong Technical Skills.
- Time served Technician in a mechanical capacity.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing