Mechanical Project Manager
We now have an exciting opportunity available in the Connacht region for a Mechanical Project Manager. Working on large scale projects, you will execute a project in its entirety in line with an agreed plan and an agreed set of objectives. As a Project Manager you will have full responsibility for the delivery of a successful project. Our client, a well-established M&E contractor who is a leader in their field is seeking a project manager with experience working on large projects in-excess of €6 million.
- Manage Bid validation process and sign off bid validation PM to fully familiarise themselves and understand the full commercial story - from estimate, to CTR to profit plan.
- Present comprehensive monthly cost and cash flow report to the Operations Manager in conjunction with the
- Negotiate and agree T&C's with all the major Vendors and sub-contractors.
- Develop detailed project schedule outlining all the key milestones associated with submittals, procurement, Access dates, walk-downs and the commissioning and handover
- Present weekly reports to Operations
- Manage scope change in line with or document control procedures and ensure the latest information is always available to the construction
- Assist in developing the Quality Plan for the project, monitoring compliance with Quality Plan on weekly basis and taking action where
- Assist in developing and signing off Site Specific EHS plan in conjunction with EHS
- Monitor and Track procurement schedule which is integrated with the submittal register and
- Agree project Org chart with the OM at the outset of the project and Issue disciplinary notice(s), and advise HR department of any issues as
- Develop Risk register at the outset of the project under the 10 function Review weekly during the site meeting and update accordingly.
- Produce detailed monthly project progress report indicating progress.
- Ensure all clients and external correspondence is routed through
- Develop strong relationships with clients, consultants and main contractors with a view to securing work in the
We are looking to speak with experienced project managers for this role.
- Ideally, you will have circa 5 years experience or more managing medium to large scale construction projects
- Ideally, you will have a portfolio of completed works in large scale pharma, data centres & construction
- You will have a mechanical engineering, or building services engineering degree, or similar - OR - you will have a mechanical construction trade e.g. plumbing / pipefitting / HVAC
- You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to work autonomously and work well under pressure
- You will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance. Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations.