Mechanical Project Manager
Our client, a well-established M&E contractor who is a leader in their field is now seeking a Mechanical Project Manager in Galway.
- Management of a multidiscipline team on both large and medium sized projects
- Overseeing multiple projects to ensure high quality installation
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues
- Programming, planning and reporting of all project management activities
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off mechanical installation
We are looking to speak with experienced project managers for this role, with a mechanically biased background.
- Ideally, you will have circa 5 years experience or more managing medium to large scale construction projects.
- Ideally, you will have a portfolio of completed works in the Irish commercial and large scale residential market
- You will have a mechanical engineering, or building services engineering degree, or similar - OR - you will have a mechanical construction trade e.g. plumbing / pipefitting / HVAC
- You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to work autonomously and work well under pressure
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance. Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations.