Mechanical Project Supervisor/Manager
Mechanical Project Supervisor / Manager
Salary: Negotiable, Attractive
Location: County Antrim
Grafton Recruitment is working in exclusive partnership with PAC Group Ltd in their search for an experienced Mechanical Project Supervisor/Manager who wishes to join a growing and extremely attractive company based in County Antrim. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enhance their experience in key areas such as continuous delivery of high value projects within manufacturing sectors. Particularly automated systems, machines builds, spray booth designs, ducting, airflow and fabrication as key business areas with the ability to add to other key mechanical project delivery areas.
PAC Group Ltd, established in 2018 is an extremely ambitious and successful young business. The business operates in a wide range of niche, complex and in demand areas which has allowed the company to yield exceptional early financial results and embark on a period of growth earlier than expected. Having recently appointed significant sector specific leaders within the business, they intend to continue the growth trend through acquiring top talent within the NI market.
Reporting to: Engineering Director
- The people management and on-site delivery of bespoke projects that have been created from customer concept.
- Leading a team of Fitters and Technicians whilst operating as customer liaison to deliver projects to a high standard.
- Build and finish projects to specification with the ability to read and understand engineering drawings, specifically Solid Works/CAD.
- Direct liaison with key customers, sub contractors, suppliers, representing PAC in both a professional and commercial manner at all times.
- Negotiation with customers and suppliers on rates, timescales for supply and additional costings throughout the project lifecycle.
- The processing and administration of all project paperwork to a high standard.
- The successful candidate will have a background in HVAC or earlier experience in this field.
- A minimum of 3 years' post apprenticeship served as a Mechanical Fitter with fabrication and the ability to read engineering drawings essential.
- Previous people/project management skills are essential.
- An understanding of Airflow, aware of ductwork resistance calculations etc.
- The ability to produce correct paperwork on time and to a high standard.
- Electrical skills are desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting role for a candidate with strong supervisory skills in Automation, Fabrication, Welding or HVAC industries and wishing to join a dynamic business who are involved and producing bespoke projects in all of these sectors.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Patrick Moore at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.