Media & Stakeholder Engagement Advisor
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Media & Stakeholder Engagement Advisor to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: £14.01 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Development of a communications strategy in similar environments.
- Digital Communications
- Review website layout and content. Make recommendations for improvement, which could include changes to document content as well as webpages
- Consider, appropriate to NIJAC, how best to use social media, and having secured staff buy-in design desknotes to support scheme promotion
- Review recruitment scheme outreach plans/professional networks to ensure maximum reach enabled
- Review approach to Applicant Evaluations to ensure this opportunity it maximised
- Consider equality data and how best to message the positive messages
- Internal Communications
- Consider and make recommendations on how best to enable efficient and effective communications between staff, and between staff and Commissioners.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland