Job Title: Medical Billing Administrator
We currently have a vacancy for a Medical Billing Administrator with our client based in Dublin 14.
We are seeking a reliable Medical Billing Administrator who will be responsible for the data entry of our clients' daily billing and medical claim forms, along with ensuring the settlement of all unpaid claims in a timely manner.
The role includes maintaining a great working relationship with the clients, providing updates and reports of their accounts on a regular basis, and liaising with hospital staff, insurance companies & third party associations.
Monthly payment reconciliation from various insurance companies and processing individual payments from customers will be a large part of the role, along with providing excellent customer service and responding to queries via email, phone and letter on a daily basis.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 3 years' experience working in an office environment
- High level of customer service, with excellent written & spoken English
- Ability to work alone and within a team with good use of initiative
- Must have good attention to detail and an organised approach to tasks
- Excellent administrative skills & phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask within a busy working environment
- Must be confident and willing to be flexible within your role
Pay in the region of €14-16 per hour
Temporary position with potential to lead to permanent opportunity
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.