Medical Laboratory Assistants
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Newry, serving local residents.
- Running point of care Lumira covid testing (rapid covid testing machines)
- Based in the point of care testing room, working closely with the sister in charge of the emergency depts.
- Staff will be trained in systems, as well as infection prevention training & wearing of PPE
- All staff will receive an induction & will be aligned with a manager for any queries
- Online training will be carried out before starting
Hours of work: 30 - 37.5 hrs per week, Rota-based 7 days per week between 8am - 11pm
- 5 GCSE's at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent/higher qualification including a science subject OR 1 years relevant experience in a laboratory setting
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office product Word or equivalent
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.