Medical Receptionist Kildare (Shift Work)
Job Title: Medical Receptionist - Kildare
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Medical Receptionist for a busy healthcare setting in Kildare.This role does include working shift over 7days.
The Role: Medical Receptionist & Administrator
- Reception Duties including booking patients in to a busy medical department
- Administration support to a large multi-disciplinary team
- Supporting healthcare staff and patients
- At least 1 years experience in a busy medical setting preferably in a hospital
- Experience supporting a multi disciplinary team
- Experience using PAS - desired but not essential
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
Hours of Work: 8am to 8pm working 12 hour shifts over 7 days per week.
- Pay in the region of €15 per hour plus shift premiums for evenings and weekends
- Long term positions for the right candidates
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.