Medical Secretary | Shift Work | Nights & Weekends | Kildare | Contract
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Medical Secretary to join our client's team on a long-term. fixed-term contract basis.
The Role: Medical Receptionist | Shift
- Handling all referrals to the reception area
- Answering phone calls and providing information on patient services
- Booking patient appointments
- General administration
- Medical Typing
Hours of work: Full-time Shift Work | Monday to Sunday | 8am-8pm/8pm-8am
- Reception experience essential
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Medical experience a distinct advantage
- Competitive rates of pay
- Annual salary reviews
- 28 days annual leave plus 10 bank holidays
- Premium rates for night shifts and weekends
- Parking on site
- Canteen facilities
- Opportunity to apply for permanent roles internally
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Sarah Healy at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why work with Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Limerick, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.