Job Title: Medical Secretary
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a temporary vacancy for an experienced Medical Secretary in Dublin South & Dublin West.
The Role: Medical Secretary
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work
- Maintenance of records and filing systems both manual and electronic to effectively manage information
- Answering the telephone, dealing effectively with queries or referring to other staff
- Medical Typing of patients referral letters and other correspondence
- Reception duties on outpatients clinics
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Rate of Pay: €15 per hour
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent IT skills including word and excel
- Excellent Typing skills
- Experience dealing with customer queries in person and by telephone
- Experience of handling correspondence and keeping records
- Excellent attention to details
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- On going temporary assignment's
- €15 per hour
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.