On-Call Temporary Medical Receptionist
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have vacancies in the Dublin South region. We are seeking on-call temporary medical receptionist's to provide relief cover for our growing client base.
The Role: As a temporary worker, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client's within the region. The duties will vary depending on the clients needs.
General duties may include:
- Dealing with patients via telephone & face to face at reception
- Taking payments (Credit Card Machine etc)
- Booking patients appointments
- Typing Referral Letters (digital dictation)
- Ordering tests (bloods/urine/swab testing)
Assignments can run for several days to several weeks and although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, the successful candidate will be offered regular assignments.
Hours of work: Assignments will run between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical environment, GP Practice or Hospital Clinic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Own transport
- Hourly pay rates of €12-15 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment) and weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.