Medical Typist Dublin South
Job Title - Medical Typist - South Dublin
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Medical Typist in South Dublin.
This position is starting immediately and will run for at least 4 weeks and may be extended based on the clients needs. Candidates must be available to start immediately.
The Role: Medical Typist
- Medical Typing / Dictaphone Typing - 60 Wpm minimum
- Typing of letters memos, and general information to staff, clients and general public
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Provide cross cover as & when required for other staff in the office
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Max 37 Hours per week.
- Strong data entry and typing skills - 60 WPM Minimum
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical environment, GP Practice or Hospital Clinic.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative Healtcare Department
- Pay rates up to €15.00 per hour
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy in the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.