Member Support Officer
Member Support Officer
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Member Support Officer on a full time permanent basis. The role also offers remote working along with the opportunity to work from the Regional Office based in Belfast
Our client is a large, national, voluntary organisation with extensive experience of working with a diverse range of people who experience poverty and exclusion, with a huge network of over 12,000 volunteers and 800 staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that's self-motivated, positive with a strong sense of "get up and go" and able to bring others with you who may be resistant to change.
- With excellent negotiation and people skills you will provide a point of contact and support for members within the region, for training, member recruitment and associated processes.
- The role will encompass a developmental and administrative focus, working primarily with Area Presidents and as necessary, Conference Presidents around capacity building, recruitment & retention, good governance, member development and training, communication and data management.
- There may be a requirement to attend evening and weekend meetings, remotely, at local, area and regional level as required and agreed with line manager.
- Educated to HND level or equivalent (obtained qualification) eg. Community Work/Social Sciences/Community Development
- Three year's work experience and above in an administrator level role, within a large busy office.
- You'll also need to be self-motivated, positive with a strong sense of "get up and go" and able to bring others with you who may be resistant to change.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships, managing volunteers
- Experience in facilitation skills, providing and tailoring information to particular audiences and CRM system usage
- Experience in building the capacity of volunteers to enable and empower them to undertake specific roles.
- Experience in planning and delivering key core objectives.
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum and employee benefits package (TBD at interview)
- Pension 5% minimum, up to 7.5% company contribution.
- Annual leave 20 days plus 11 bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years' service.
- Death in service policy (up to 65 years) 4 times salary.
- Free car parking.
- Three discretionary days leave at Christmas
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.