The Air Operative will form an integral part of the team, responsible for the Clarendon Air inventory system at the customer's 4 sites in Northern Ireland. The Operative will be required to work with a high level of organisation, attention to detail and discipline to meet the contractual obligations agreed with the customer and to deliver the agreed level or customer service.
- Daily replenishment scan of all Clarendon Air racks, in all factories.
- Daily stock replenishment of all Clarendon Air racks, in all factories.
- Installation of all Clarendon Air hardware at customer premises (Travel Expected).
- Action of Customers change requests.
- On-site customer training and support.
- Ensuring products supplied to customers, are in a timely manner and correct.
- Ensuring pick and part accuracy meets customer expectations.
- Clarendon Air Portal Training