Meter Asset Engineer | Belfast | £18,600
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a Meter Asset Engineer to join our client, a leading Utilities provider, on a permanent basis at their site in Belfast.
To provide in line with agreed standards and safety procedures, the installation, repair and exchange of domestic meters and other company assets.
- To safely provide, Meter Asset maintenance in line with the company's standard operating procedures, regulated standards of service throughout the entire company Licensing area.
- Undertake after-hour standby duties as per the programmed rota.
- Undertake all gas work in line with ACS, IGEM and all other relevant standards, in a safe and productive manner.
- Provide updates on all work-related activities as required including documentation of all gas work undertaken and any unsafe situations encountered.
- Account and document all assets, materials and parts utilised in allocated activities.
- Maintain company provided vehicle, tools, equipment and PPE in good working order; reporting defects, accidents or loss when encountered.
- Comply with all HSE requirements of the business in order to maintain personal and public safety.
- Deliver first class customer service at all times, promote and sell the products & services offered by the company.
- Demonstrate improvements in knowledge and experience at six monthly reviews.
- ACS - CCN1
- NVQ in Gas Installation and Maintenance or Plumbing or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years post apprenticeship experience on domestic gas utilisation and / or heating and plumbing including diagnostics.
- Customer service experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team work experience
- Full valid UK driving license
- ACS qualification
- Gas appliance service and maintenance experience
Hours of work:
Contracted to 37 hours per week but will also include working stand by and call out on a rota basis (1 in 4 after-hours & weekends rota but summer months may not be required).
For further information please submit your CV via the link or send directly to Raymond.Mcphillips@staffline.co.uk in Microsoft Word format. BELSL