DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work on a range of machines to produce product as required.
2. Responsible for the cleanliness and housekeeping of working area and machinery.
3. Responsible for the quality of the product produced.
4. Assist in any production duties as requested.
5. Assist in any cleaning duties as requested.
6. Work at a sufficient rate to meet the day's production requirements to operational specification and producing goods to the required quality standards.
7. Adhere to the factory hygiene requirements at all times whilst carrying out duties.
8. Co-operate in one's own personal training and development programme in accordance with the Company's Training Policy and Procedure
9. Assisting in the training and development of fellow employees when required.
10. To promote and maintain the Company Equal Opportunity Policy to ensure a neutral and harmonious working environment.
11. To carry out all duties in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and fellow employees.
14. Any other duties as dictated by the Production Supervisor/Team Leader or any other member of Management.
· Experience - no experience necessary however previous food manufacturing experience or production experience is desirable.
· Qualifications - no qualifications necessary.
· Skills - Willingness to learn new skills, strong motivation and good attention to detail.
Hours 6.30am to 6.30pm
Week one: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Week two: Wednesday & Thursday