Mixing room operative weekends
Hours of work:
Saturday and Sunday 6am-6pm
Rate of pay:
* Check labels ensuring that these contain the correct information for the appropriate customer - dates, bar codes, prices etc.
* Ensure hygiene checks are carried out and documented, which include both checks on staff and production areas.
* Record all data accurately at time of quality checks.
* Report any quality issues to Production and Technical Management
* Observe all safety rules and procedures, ensuring that the work area, equipment and materials are left in a safe state; and that reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of all fellow employees and any other persons within the work area.
* Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to work as part of a team and give instructions in an appropriate manner.
* Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to use initiative, self-motivated and willing to learn new ideas.
* Ability to work under pressure situations and maintain a practical focus on a task.
* Numeracy & Literacy Skills * Previous experience in a quality control environment, particular in the context of poultry/meat.
If you are interesred please contact Carla on 07976985386 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org