|Salary||€14.00 - €18.00 per hour|
|Published||13 days ago|
|Contact email||Jennifer Gray|
Staffline are partnering with the LMETB to recruit a Mobile App Developer who is a dynamic, skilful and enthusiastic person. The successful candidate will assist with the development of a Mobile App (IOS/Android), to record and link to local services for the Homeless Community.
This is initially a 3 month contract offering full time hours.
Duties will include:
- Meet with agencies who provide supports to the Homeless Community
- Develop and Create Mobile App (IOS & Android) which can be viewed on Mobile Phone and Tablets
- Familiarity with the latest libraries and 3rd party tools for mobile app development
- Linking of App to main website address
- Designing and Developing App
- Experience of releasing Apps on least various platforms
- Testing of Unit Testing
- Ensuring all bugs are corrected for external use
- Create a process of technology evaluation
- Work directly with the AEO/CEF, agencies and stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility App concepts.
- Develop mobile first intuitive user experiences for client websites in creating a Mobile App, (IOS/Android)
- Create template prototypes and layouts for delivery of web content.
- Coordinate in the implementation of Mobile App.
- Deliver Training to Tutors on how to use App
- Deliver Training on how to update information on app to CEF
- To undertake any other duties which may be assigned consistent with the post by CEF/AEO.
- Experience with mobile designing and developing.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience using versioning tools, particularly GIT. Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Understanding SEO practices, coding techniques and trends
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Good understanding of request handling, partial page updates.
- Strong experience in building native mobile (iOS) or Android applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Strong understanding of challenges that come with supporting mobile applications at scale, including but not limited to advancements in automation, unit testing, component architecture, release workflows, app performance, shared libraries, localization, accessibility, modular architecture, and dependency injection
- Ability to identify team and functional area challenges, gaps, and opportunities for improvement, propose solutions
- Experience with iOS Frameworks (Significant location, region monitoring, live tracking)
- Experience with background code execution.
JOB TYPE - Temporary, full time
JOB CODE - #INDNDNDLK23