We are delighted to be working in partnership with Wrightbus, Ballymena who are have been at the forefront of transport innovation since 1946 relentlessly pushing the boundaries with their commitment to quality, style and safety.
At Wrightbus, it is never just about getting people from one place to another; it is always about getting the world to a better place. From promoting economic growth to reducing traffic congestion to making transportation more equitable for all. The Wrightbus group is on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under new leadership. And now, with the development of the world's first zero-emissions double deck hydrogen bus, they are on their way to ensuring a brighter future for the next generation.
An excellent PERMANENT opportunity has opened up for a Mobile Service Engineer.
Salary £29,556 plus Overtime, COMPANY VAN PROVIDED.
Key purpose of the role:
To control and facilitate the provision of a high-quality aftersales service to various Wrightbus customers and be instrumental in Wrightbus becoming established as the preferred supplier through the delivery of this service.
You will be the main point of contact for customers, handling daily queries relating to vehicle faults and resolving them in an effective and timely manner. You will build solid relationships with you customer base influencing and advising the customer on the best approach to resolve concerns.
- Ensure root cause failure details are efficiently communicated back to Wrightbus Parts & Service Team both verbally and in a report format when required.
- Estimate retail repairs and communicate the information back to Wrightbus Parts & Service Team.
- Diagnose both mechanical & electrical faults using industry diagnostic equipment and Wrightbus technical manuals.
- Provide on the ground technical support to our customer and ensure that all technical issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Undertake warranty / campaign repairs as per Wrightbus work instruction document processes.
- Ensure all warranty return parts are correctly labelled and returned to Wrightbus Parts & Service Team on a regular basis.
- Make certain that customer vehicle repairs are professionally undertaken and controlled.
- Ensure warranty repairs and campaigns are expedited in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively promote and sell services and parts to customers.
- Guarantee that a professional, high-quality, and efficient service is provided to our customer.
- Assure that parts and company tools are controlled, calibrated (if required) and made available for regular audits.
- Act as the interface between the Regional Service Manager and the customer workshop operatives relative to the customer base.
- Undertake training as required. This will also include periodic factory training.
- Travel and work at other customer locations as and when required.
- Maintain the company vehicles to a high standard to meet both organisational and legal requirements
- Complete all necessary paperwork appropriately and in a timely manner to meet company standards.
- Must be available to work weekend shifts/alternative shifts on a rota basis as required.
- Observe health and safety at all times and adhere to company and customer policies, whilst being aware of surroundings and local engineering requirements.
- To undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
Wright bus offer excellent benefits pension scheme, life insurance, and parking