Monitoring, Analysis and Outcomes Team Lead - Public Sector - €60K
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are recruiting for a Monitoring, Analysis and Outcomes Team Lead for our client within the public sector. The Monitoring, Analysis and Outcomes Team is responsible for collecting data on outputs and outcomes of programmes. And producing reports based off the analysis of these reports to provide insight for programme design and policy development.
- Relevant third level qualification or equivalent is essential.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, CRM databases, data visualisation tools and SharePoint portals.
- Staff Management experience.
- Evidence of developing successful models of data collection, retention, analysis and management.
- Experience of producing high quality academic research.
- Experience of service delivery within disadvantaged communities.
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector.
- Managing the monitoring and analysis work streams across a range of funding programmes.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to maximise the use of data collection.
- Project management of larger information requests.
- Development of relationships across relevant Units.
- Positively influence the team whilst maintaining momentum and motivation under pressure.
- Design relevant quantitative and qualitative data collection tools.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings and manage relationships with project stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the Data and Analytics Directorate development activities and participate in the Directorate management meetings.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.