Monitoring, Analysis & Outcomes
Monitoring & Analysis Co-Ordinator - Public Sector - €50K
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are recruiting for a monitoring & analysis co-ordinator to join our client's team within the Public Sector. Our client works on a variety of funding programmes on behalf on the government to assist in the development of community services. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and analysing the outcomes of these funding programmes. This will include the development of new reports and answering funder queries that require a high level of analysis. And collecting data on the outputs and outcomes of programmes.
- Relevant third level qualification or degree is desirable.
- Evidence of producing high-quality reports.
- Experience working with large datasets across multiple systems.
- Preparing reports using data to inform departmental and internal audiences.
- Co-ordinate and conduct research and analysis projects.
- Develop monitoring frameworks and reporting procedures to ensure that business processes are underpinned by data.
- Responsible for liaising with the Operations team where data quality issues are identified and for providing direction on data management.
- Develop and deliver training as appropriate.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships.
- Organisational awareness.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.