Your next challenge
Mortgage Admin required to support a busy team of mortgage customer service advisers in preparing and submitting mortgage applications received from our Mortgage Advisers and network of mortgage brokers. Our mortgage advisers have busy schedules and significant targets to meet and so require a strong administrative support in setting up appointments and packaging of files in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be experienced at working to deadlines, working with IT systems and extremely organised. Full training will be provided upon commencement of employment
- Be the first point of interaction for customers phoning to seek a new mortgage and completing eligibility checks with them.
- Facilitate AIB (NI) portfolio of Mortgage Brokers with support and guidance on the AIB (NI) mortgage criteria and application process
- Deal with customers in a trustworthy and professional manner and recognise the importance of customer confidentiality.
- Demonstrate a 'Can Do' attitude putting the customer at the heart of all decisions.
- Creation and management of client records on internal systems
- Completion of initial credit checks and ordering of property valuations in line with internal policies and procedures
- Review all documents on file are correct and in line with those required by policy dependent on the proposal
- Conduct a robust quality check in line with internal policies
- Proactive contact with customer to ensure applications can be submitted in a timely manner throughout the lifecycle of the mortgage.
- Keep accurate records of the status of all applications
- Providing telephony support to mortgage adviser teams
- Responding to email queries
Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
Experience working in a busy and professional office environment essential and would be desirable to have previous experience supporting a mortgage team and in a call centre environment.
IT GCSE or equivalent desirable