MRI Radiographer - Belfast
Salary: £-Excellent (Dependent on experience)
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit an MRI Radiographer based in Belfast. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is Europe's leading provider of outsourced Diagnostic Imaging across Europe, with 33 clinical locations throughout the ROI and NI, covering Dublin, Cork, Galway, Wexford, and Belfast.
If you're an experienced MRI Radiographer seeking a new opportunity, with an excellent salary and benefit package on offer, then this is the perfect opportunity to work for the best in the field.
- Undertake the assessment and appropriate radiography management and/or treatment of patients.
- Undertake all general radiography in a professional manner
- Provide a high-quality service, ensuring the highest standard of care for patients, staff & customers
- Maintain highest Health & Safety standards in line with current H&S Codes and Policies
- Carry out other work and duties as workload requires
- Act as line manager for non-clinical/HCA staff within the unit in the absence of Clinical Specialist or Senior Radiographer.
- Work as part of a team in the provision of an integrated patient-centred service
- HCPC Registration
- Radiography Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Commitment and understanding the importance of quality and safety
- Prioritising a high standard of patient care at all times
- Technically competent: high Clinical and Technical skill level.
- Excellent salary (dependent on experience)
- 27 Annual Leave Days (includes 2 company discretionary days with additional annual leave received on 5 and 10 year anniversaries with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave and Maternity Leave (both after 12 months)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Excellent training opportunities and Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible/Family friendly work arrangements
- Participation in recognition schemes
- Group personal pension plan with matching employer contributions
- Overtime is available in all sites with excellent rates.
- Complimentary Scan subject to terms and conditions.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.